About Blue Wave Aquatics
Blue Wave Aquatics is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization formed in 2010 and was formally known as Federal Way Masters. We are a registered U.S. Masters Swimming (USMS) Club based in Federal Way, WA, at the beautiful King County Aquatic Center. Our coaching staff brings over 30 years of coaching experience with distinctive national awards. All coaches are certified by USMS and USA Swimming. We offer the latest technical instruction, a state-of-the-art training facility, and ongoing support for all your goals, whether you are a fitness swimmer, multisport athlete, or competitive swimmer.
Blue Wave Aquatics is a program that supports adults 18 and older to lead healthier lifestyles through swimming. We provide an inspiring atmosphere that combines camaraderie, education, and fun, which generates inspired action.
A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE INVESTMENT
Swimming with Blue Wave Aquatics offers the following benefits:
- Access to 12 workouts each week
- Highly qualified and certified coaches provide one-on-one instruction and guidance at every workout
- Specialized clinics, including underwater analysis
- Divemovementsouts that accommodate your goals and skill levels
- Team socials, travel, and various non-competitive/competitive activities
- PNA BWAQ Coach of the year 2017
- USMS Club of the Year, 2013
- USMS Gold Club Designation
- 2-time recipient of the USMS Swimming Saves Lives Grant
- Members with Top Ten National rankings
- Host of PNA Champs for over 30 years
- Home of the Last Splash of Summer
Contact us for more information.
Wendy@bluewave-aquatics.com 206 793-9391