Blue Wave Aquatics - Pricing Schedule
We offer workouts seven days a week, at the King County Aquatic Center on weekdays, and the Federal Way Community Center on weekends.
|Monthly Swim Options|
|12 swims per month||$115|
|8 swims per month||$80|
|4 swims per month||$56|
Monthly Rate Rules
- Monthly rates are valid only for the month of purchase
- Unused swims do not roll over to the following month
- Monthly rates may not be shared between team members
- If you exceed the maximum number of swims covered by your monthly rate, you will be charged the drop-in rate for all additional workouts that you attend
- Monthly rates above apply to scheduled workouts only and cannot be applied toward special BWAQ clinics
- No refunds
Workout registration is REQUIRED for all swimmers paying drop-in rates.
If you have EVER had a membership with US Masters Swimming (USMS), you MUST show proof of current USMS registration before joining a BWAQ workout. Members are responsible for maintaining and renewing their USMS membership annually. This provides liability insurance for yourself and the team.
USMS registration is available at www.usms.org. The Pacific Northwest Association of Masters Swimmers (PNA), our LMSC, offers financial assistance to individuals who are experiencing hardship and need help to pay for their annual USMS membership. Visit www.swimpna.org for more information.